Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sometimes It's The Small Moments

I didn’t go to church today because I was sick.  So, Eric got Judah up, fed him breakfast, and got him ready for church while I rested.  As he was getting Judah ready, I overheard him talking to Judah downstairs.   I heard him say, “No, Judah, it’s not time to read a book now, it’s Sunday and we are going to church.”, and “We bring our Bible to church”, and “We go to church for Jesus”.   Sometimes it is in these small moments that I am blessed the most.  How grateful I am to have a husband who shares what is so important to me and wants to share that with our son.  How grateful I am that Judah has a daddy who loves him so much.  How grateful I am that I don’t have to parent by myself.  How grateful I am for the positive impact that Eric has on our family.  Thank you Jesus for being so good to me.   
My boys!

1 comment:

  1. we saw your men at church today. they were quite the team and judah looked adorable in his jacket. hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete