Monday, November 15, 2010

Halfway There

I can't believe that I am halfway through my pregnancy already!  These first 20 weeks have really really flown by.  Maybe it's because I am taking care of a toddler all day long-who knows, but days and weeks really seem to fly by.  This is both exciting and sad for me at the same time.  I am really looking forward to having another baby, but I know my days with Judah as the only child are numbered.  Oh, I am sure he will adjust just fine, but sometimes I think I am going to be the one who has a more difficult adjustment.  On a developmental note,  I read that the baby is now 10 inches from head to heel which is about the length of a banana!

 I think that is so neat!  I first started to feel baby "taps" (as I call them) around week 17, but I am definately able to feel the baby move more and more these days.  As a matter of fact, he/she kicked just as I wrote that!  What a wonderful feeling that is...   

4 comments:

  1. Love the belly shot! You look great! So excited to hear the big news this week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You will DEFINATELY be hearing from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I found your blog and added it to my list:) I also could ditto everything you said at the beginning of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this! so exciting! and i totally felt the SAME way! :)
    you are NOT alone!
    but are utterly blessed!

    ReplyDelete