Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful holiday.  I just love it.  It is a time to get together with people you care about, eat great food, and reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for.  This year, we got together at my parents house with some family members from out of town.  Of course, my mom made a turkey (which was delicious).

And Eric carved his very first turkey this year!


He had a little help, but did a wonderful job! 

After a large meal, we just hung out at the house which is always a nice time for conversation and interacting with one another.  Judah had fun playing with his cousins, and some of us (me not included) played a friendly game of scrabble.





It is so hard to believe that another year has gone by since last Thanksgiving!  I can't even list all the things that we have been blessed with in the past year.  It seems like so much has happened and we have so many things to be grateful for!  But this year, I am most grateful for my sweet little boy who blesses me each and every day.  

This was Judah last Thanksgiving...
and here he is this year.
 


 So, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  May we never forget all the blessings God has given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment