Friday, August 17, 2018

UPBC Day 1

Our first day, we hung out at camp in the morning, went on a field trip to Cataract Dam Falls in the afternoon, and finished the day swimming in the lake back at camp. This is such a great environment for the kids to have some independence, spend time outside, and just have some good old fashioned fun.





























Here we are at Cataract Dam Falls






I felt a tad unprepared for this field trip. I knew that there was an option for climbing rocks, but I figured I wouldn't do that part and just hang out and enjoy the views. Long story short, I ended up doing climbing with the rest of the group. It was interesting, but ended up being a fun adventure!









































Best series of pictures here...notice the sign...



Eric and Meredith went for a canoe ride.














These two little girls wanted to ride in a canoe while eating their cheetos






















No comments:

Post a Comment