Monday, August 13, 2018

Six Flags Great America

This post is long overdue, but I was able to take both Judah and Eden to Six Flags Great America a couple weeks ago. It was Eden's first time, and Judah's second. We met up with my friend, Meredith, who has a daughter in Judah's class. Since Meredith likes roller coasters and I don't, she was able to go on some with the kids, and I was able to enjoy from a distance (and take a few pictures). It was a beautiful day!






Funny story: Eden had never really been on a roller coaster yet, and she was excited to try it out. I was planning on taking her to the Little Dipper (small coaster) for her first ride, but Meredith's daughter wanted to go on the Viper (big coaster) first. While we were waiting in line for the Viper, somehow Eden decided that she wanted to try the Viper for her first roller coaster. I warned her that it was a big roller coaster, but she still said she wanted to go on it. Meredith sat with her during the ride to make sure that she was ok. Eden did great with no crying, but let me tell you, her face showed pure terror going down some of those drops. Her eyes were as big as saucers! I was so proud that she decided to be brave, and she had a smile on her face when the ride was over, but she opted to stay on the smaller coasters after that! 

There they are going up!


It's hard to see, but Eden is sitting next to Meredith in the teal tank top.

Eden's face!!

She ended with a smile!

On to Little Dipper






Judah loved these swings






Goofy Judah




Although I don't generally do coasters, I did do some water rides, which is why my hair looks like a mess! 




Judah decided that he would try the Viper this time.











No comments:

Post a Comment