Friday, August 18, 2017

First Day of School 2017

I interrupt my UPBC posts to talk about our first day of school (which happened on Wednesday)! We started a week earlier this year, and honestly I could have used another week of summer, but I'm hoping that getting out of school in May will be a good trade-off. I think the kids were a tad nervous, but still excited to be starting school.

This is our first year with all three kids in school, so it was a big deal. This is Eden's first year in full day school and Asher's first year in Pre-K (three mornings a week). I stayed with Asher in his classroom for the first day of school story (The Kissing Hand), and as I left, I looked over at him, and he was just standing there with tears in his eyes. You could tell he was really trying not to cry, but it was such a sad sight. I am happy to report that when I went back to get him at pick up time, he had a huge smile on his face and said that he had a fun time-success! Ready or not, school has started!





















I was recruited to take everyone's first day of school class photos, since the lady who usually does them was out of town. The benefit of that is that I have these photos. :)

Eden's class

Silly faces

Asher's class


Judah's class

No comments:

Post a Comment