Monday, July 3, 2017

Milwaukee Zoo

My dad and I took the kids to the Milwaukee Zoo this past week. My mom was going to come, but she got held up by some other obligations, so she wasn't able to come this time. My dad has had his eye on this really neat camera with an amazing zoom lens (the Sony DSC-RX10M3), so he and I decided to rent this camera and use it at the zoo! I also brought my regular camera, so I used both. My favorite animal that we saw this time was the bear. I don't think I have ever seen a bear up and active at the zoo before. It was a beautiful day!





















These were taken with my camera (the previous ones were taken with the rental). It's interesting to see the difference.































I took a ton of pictures of this bear.
































This was the grizzly bear, but he was sleeping







































Ice cream to end the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment