Friday, June 30, 2017

Donley's Wild West Town

Earlier this week, the kids and I checked out Donley's Wild West Town in Union. It's only 25 minutes from us, so I can't believe that it has taken us this long to check it out. The kids LOVED it. They had everything "wild west" related including a small museum, train rides, hand cars, archery, shooting gallery,  gold panning, lazy river canoes, a mine car roller coaster, and even a wild west stunt show. I thought I would bring my camera to get pictures of our first visit there. I'm sure we will be back, since the kids loved it so much!



Judah had me take pictures of all the guns he liked. It was so funny!



"Mom, take a picture of me next to these guns."


He also wanted a picture next to this knife.







She liked cracking those reigns...hiya!


















Girly wanted to try her hand at archery




I went on this with Asher the first time around, and he did not want to go again, but the other two went for another couple rounds. This was technically Eden's first roller coaster, and she loooooved it. 

Their faces are so funny...pure delight!















Panning for gold-the kids loved this. I think we could have spend a ton of time doing this.

















On to the show








Judah even got to throw an ax. He didn't get it in the circle, but he did get it on the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment