Sunday, July 16, 2017

Grand Haven-Day 3

On this day, I stayed in during the morning and continued to rest while Eric took the kids out. In the afternoon, I called Eric and told him that I thought I felt good enough to go with them for something low-key/low-energy. So, we headed to a more remote beach that Eric had found. I was able to sit and relax while everyone played, so it worked out great, and by the time we left the beach I was feeling better. We ended the day at a nice restaurant, and I was able to have some soup! 




Ah, I was able to capture the three seconds he was actually out of the water. :)






Taking a snack break















Our little wave-wacker




































This is my favorite picture from the trip














This is how he feels about going in the water.







No comments:

Post a Comment