Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Plant

This past Valentine's Day, my hubby got me possibly the best gift so far.  Typically, he gets me unique flowers, but as much as I love flowers, I have never been good about keeping them alive.  So, keeping in mind my amazing ability to kill flowers, he brought me home this plant:



I thought it looked pretty cool, but (most importantly) Eric explained that it is supposed to be super low maintenance (i.e. really hard to kill...lol).  Well, I am happy to report that it is April now, and LOOK at my plant!!!

How cool is that!  I can't believe something that just looked like some cool greenery has turned into something with such neat colors.  And it looks like there are two little "buds" coming out of the purple stems.  I think this plant is super cool and unique...I have never seen anything like it before.  Good job, Eric!

1 comment:

  1. that is a great plant!! love it and how beautiful it is. nice work, eric!

    ReplyDelete