Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

The weather is starting to get nice, and I am sooo excited about it!  I'm not the only one...the kids are now constantly asking to go outside.  The other day was so nice outside, that we decided to eat out lunch outside and play for a little while.  With summer on the way, there will be a lot more days like this. :)


This is new...she likes to "stand" on her head

Judah wants to show me that he can do it, too.

I looked over to see Eden's doll covered in dirt.  I was wondering how in the world this happened, when I saw Eden taking a small shovel with dirt and dumping it on her doll.  She would then proceed to clean her doll with a rag and then start the process all over again.  Silly girl.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment