Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter happened to fall on the day after Judah's b-day this year, which made for an extra fun-packed weekend.  The only downside was that I wasn't able to focus as much on Easter and the meaning of Easter as I would normally have liked, but we were able to talk about Easter and why we celebrate the day.  We spent the morning at church, and Judah actually sat through the whole Easter service with us (sermon and all).  Then we spent the afternoon at my parents house with my brother and mother-in-law.  We had a great time playing with each other and just hanging out.  It was a little chilly out, but the kids really wanted to go outside and play, so we did that, too. 

Praise God that Jesus has defeated death and sin for us!!!


Handsome boy


I love taking pictures of this kid!





Sitting still for a moment


Outside play time

Eden sitting all lady-like. :)

Weeee!  And, yes, I am fully aware that my decision to have her wear white leggings outside was clearly not thought out.

Ball boy

Crazies




2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Judah's hair style by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you!!! I hope you and your sweet girls are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete