Thursday, August 6, 2015

Michigan Again

This past weekend, we spent another weekend in Michigan with our dear friends, the Gilbertsens. We do this every year, and it has become a tradition of sorts. We had a great time (as we always do), which involves swimming in Paw-Paw lake, boating, playing outside, and hanging around the house. Judah LOVES playing with Nolan. I think he likes having an older boy around that will play with him. Eden played with Connor quite a bit, too. They recently purchased a golf cart, so that was a big hit as well. The kids even loved just sitting in it and pretending to drive it. We always look forward to this weekend every year. Thank you, Gilbersten family, for another fun Michigan weekend!

Oh, and I feel the need to mention that I realize the need to update my blog style so that I don't have to put each picture individually. I would love to be able to put pictures side by side or in groupings, but I need a wider blog for that, and I am not the most techy person in the world, so I haven't gotten around to that. Don't ask me why I need to mention that now, but there...I said it. :)

16 and 6-These two are buddies
Let's go for a ride!





































Connor and Nolan






Playing on the float



Goofballs

























Time to chill out










some evening play time




























The next morning...this little guy is too cute.



View from the deck





























Mr. Gilby






Asher and those pink sunglasses...









Time to ski

I feel the need to mention how difficult it is to get water skiing pictures. I had no idea if any of them would come out, but I'm glad I was able to get a few!





















No comments:

Post a Comment