Friday, August 21, 2015

Chicago Botanic Garden 2015

My mom watched the kids so dad and I could take a trip to the Chicago Botanic Garden to take some pictures of flowers. We decided to take Judah with us since my mom wasn't feeling the greatest, so he had fun, too. I was a bit disappointed in the look of the flowers that we saw at the garden-many of them were droopy or had some brown on them. They weren't all like that, of course, but many were. It was also very busy for a Wednesday! We had a good time regardless. It's always nice to have a little time away and do something fun like this!
























































Goofy kid


















I've taken a picture of this before, but I think it's so cool, I took another one.








No comments:

Post a Comment