Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Volo

Last week on a wet day, I decided to take the kids on an outing to the Volo Auto Museam. There are lots of cool cars to see, so the kids had a good time. Many of the cars are replicas of famous cars in movies, so that was neat for me to see. Here are some pictures of some fancy cars. :)


Eden loves cars. She loves playing with them and looking at them. She asked me to take her picture by a few that she liked. :)







There were some playground areas on the premises as well.

Cars galore

Of course she wanted a picture by the pink one



I'm not sure what connection the alien from the movie Aliens has to do with cars, but here it is. Asher liked going up to it and touching it's hand.
This is so cool-it's the very first snowmobile.





Car replica from the movie Ghostbusters





Good 'ol Dukes








interesting...
Back to the Future! Marty McFly-what a classic. :)


Ah yes, the Flux Capacitor

Ok, I had to take a picture of this one. Knight Rider...anyone....anyone? Don't tell me I was the only one watching this gem of a show.
Herby!

Lightning McQueen

Mater

Cinderella car




No comments:

Post a Comment