Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Michigan-Day 3

Another fun day at the beach for us! It started out a tad chilly, but warmed up enough for us to enjoy ourselves. Eric bought Judah a body board, and Judah had lots of fun playing with that in the water. Eden was playing "restaurant" with all the buckets in the sand. She enjoyed making cakes and other things with water and sand. I love taking pictures of my kids while they are having fun like this. The expressions on their faces are priceless. I could sit on the beach and take pictures of them all day. Don't worry-I don't, but I could. :)

Of course Asher wants to play baseball on the beach









Water is his happy place






Pure joy!















This kid....at least I'll have these pictures of him when he's a famous ball player one day.











Ewwww









The castle that mommy built
                             


Hot dog break


Hard at work















Asher wanted to "help" build the castle

















Ending our day with ice cream, of course







No comments:

Post a Comment