Monday, July 6, 2015

Our Weekend

I have a million pictures to post from our Michigan trip this past week, but I haven't even gone through them yet. To make a long story somewhat short, we had wood floors put in (and refinished) while we were on our trip. Well, there was a misunderstanding on when they thought we would be back, so we weren't able to go home because the floors were still drying. Sooooo, we stayed at my parents house for a couple nights. We had planned to have Asher's b-day party at our house this past weekend and invite Eric's mom, but we had to postpone. So, here are some pictures of us having fun at the park by Grammie and Grandad's house on Asher's actual birthday. We will officially celebrate this coming weekend, but I thought I would post these pictures for now. :) Don't mind the pink Cubs hat...


Asher-aka "ball boy"



This is so cute to me. Asher loves shooting hoops...even if there is no way he can make a basket. It won't stop this boy from trying!




Oh, dad







Our #1 girl! Don't ask why she is in a toddler swing.


















He's small but determined!









No comments:

Post a Comment