Friday, September 6, 2013

My Attempt

So, I recently attempted to get decent pictures of the kids (specifically all three).  I was even hopeful that I might possibly get one good enough to be able to put up in the house.  I was inspired by a friend who took some really cute family pictures, so I thought I would try, too.  Well, it didn't turn out how I had hoped.  First off, the sun was a bit of an issue.  I have a love-hate relationship with the sun.  I love it because, well, it keeps us all alive, but it can be a bit of an issue when trying to get decent pictures (casting shadows on the face, getting in people's eyes, etc.).  I was literally sometimes waiting for the sun to go behind a cloud to take a picture.  Maybe it's because I am an amateur, but that's how it goes.  Second, I attempted to get these pictures by myself.  Rookie mistake.  It is always a challenge to try to get kids to look at the camera and smile (decently) when my face is behind the camera.  I will need to take Eric with me next time I try this...and there will be a next time.  All that being said, I did get some cute ones here and there.  Oh well, here they are.  :)

I love this one






They are so cute. :)






































    

No comments:

Post a Comment