Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mom's Birthday

For my mom's birthday this year, she requested that she spend time with my and my brother.  My parents and I met my brother in Janesville, WI since it is a halfway point between him and us.  We spent time at the Rotary Botanic Gardens and then went out to eat afterwards.  We had a really fun time with each other.  The gardens were pretty, although the flowers were looking pretty sad at this point in the season.  I managed to get a "few" photos anyway. 
















Of course this little cutie joined us

















I was able to capture some hummingbirds along the way.  I have to say that they didn't look anything like I thought they looked.  I thought they were bigger and had prettier colors.  These were...um..kind of ugly. :)















This one looked like it had sparkles on it.
















 




Another hummingbird


I really like this one







 

No comments:

Post a Comment