Thursday, September 5, 2013

Eden Ballerina

Eden likes ballerinas.  Where she first learned about ballerinas is unknown... I am assuming she saw it on one of the kids' tv shows or something.  Anyway, she likes the tutu they wear and how they twirl and lift their legs up.  A friend of mine gave us a tutu for Eden, so I thought it would be cute to have her wear it outside and get some pictures of our "Eden ballerina" (as Judah calls her).  Eric took Judah to a cubs game this last weekend, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to take Eden to a field and let her run around in her tutu while I snap some photos.  Well, I didn't quite get all the photos I was hoping for as she didn't want to stay in one place for any amount of time (such is life with a toddler) and the sun (and wind) was an issue, but at least I captured the pure cuteness of her in her tutu.  I just love having a girl. :)



 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment