Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Asher 2 months

Our little bubs is two months old (9 1/2  weeks)!  Asher continues to grow and grow and grow.  I haven't had his official 2 month visit yet, so I don't know his official stats, but I can tell you that I have officially transitioned him to 6 month clothes (which fit him very nicely) and size 2 diapers.  I will have to post his official weight and height after his doctor visit.   

We have officially moved into the smiley responsive stage, so that is super cute.  We even get coos and some "ga" and "goo" sounds, too.  He has also started to know the difference between mom and dad.  It is so cute because he always looks to see where I am (if I am in the room).  His baby acne went away after about two weeks or so (I think it took a lot longer for the other two).  He is a spitter-upper, which the other two weren't.  Eric and I both think he looks more like Eric, but he does have more of my hair color.  His hair color looks just like mine in the light, but that could change so we will see.   

He is a good napper during the day and we have our daytime routine down pat, but evenings are another story.  He obviously gets tired in the evening, but he doesn't want to sleep in his bed for some reason (even though he does fine during the day).  He cries when we try to put him to bed upstairs, so this means that many evenings he is hanging out downstairs with us being held.  I would prefer that he goes to bed after his 7:00 feeding but, for now, he doesn't seem to want to comply with mama's wishes. :)  He goes down fine after his 10:00 feeding and I typically only have to get up once during the night to feed after that, so I guess that's not too bad, but I am hoping that he goes to bed earlier in the coming months. 

The kids continue to shower their little brother with kisses and hugs all the time.  Judah loves to say, "I love you, Asher buddy."  Judah gives Asher the most kisses, and Eden is more likely to talk to him... or poke him. :)  Here is our little...er...big two month old!

 


 
 


 
 

 
 

 


          

No comments:

Post a Comment