Friday, September 20, 2013

It's That Time

Well, apples, pumpkins, and some cooler days can only mean one thing...fall is in the air.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons, but it is a little bittersweet since it means that summer has come to an end and winter is around the corner. 

My MOPS group had an outing at Royal Oaks today, so Eden, Asher, and I picked our first apples of the season.  Well, I did most of the picking, but whatever.  I didn't get a lot of pictures since I was busy socializing and managing the two littles, but I did get a couple.  Eden wasn't super interested in picking apples and mainly just wanted to eat them.  We didn't get a chance to do much else since I was pressed for time, but that's okay because we are going back tomorrow as a family (one of our yearly fall traditions).  Bring on fall!



 





Yay for the apple!





She is so goofy


Miss Personality







No comments:

Post a Comment