Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day 2015

I have so many blog posts I need to catch up on, but I wanted to at least get this one up. I don't think I've even put up any pictures of Judah's graduation from Kindergarten-ah! Anyway, I do have my nice camera back now, so all is right with the world. This Father's Day Eric and the kids spent time outside playing and doing yard stuff, and then we headed to Gordy's Boat House (in WI), which is one of Eric's favorite places to go eat. It was pouring rain outside, so the kids weren't able to play outside on the playground that they have there (and I couldn't get many pics), but we were able to stop and get some ice cream at this little dive that we drive by on our way to Gordy's. We have been wanting to stop there for some time, and we finally got the chance to! It was kind of fun because it was raining, and we were able to eat our ice cream under the awning at the ice cream place while we watched the rain. All-in-all it was a great day. Oh, and the kids painted a frame for Eric, which was really cute. Happy Father's Day to a hard working, decided daddy. The kids and I are so blessed to have you!
















Daddy took Asher's ice cream to lick some of it that was dripping off-Asher was not happy!



blue face






No comments:

Post a Comment