Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Florida Trip 2014 (#3)

Okay, so I remembered one more funny story from our trip. This one is pretty funny. So, I mentioned that we rented a pontoon boat. We made sure the kids took potty breaks before we left, but as things go, they BOTH had to go potty again in the middle of our boat ride (maybe it was all the Capri Suns that they were drinking on the boat...note to self). Judah's pee problem was not difficult to solve, since he is a boy and can aim off the side of the boat, although that was kind of funny, but Eden's problem was a bit more difficult to solve. She was insistent that she could not hold it and had to go right away. So, we pulled her pants down, and Eric literally held her over the side of the boat and had her pee. It was quite the image-so funny!!! She'll appreciate this story when she's older...or not :) Oh, and I know what you are thinking, and no, I did not take a picture. :) I do have limits, you know.












This picture is neat because you can actually see a dolphin in the distance if you look really hard





These pelicans were everywhere








We were practically attacked by sea gulls!  We had brought some snacks on the boat and it didn't take long for these birds to swoop down on us.  They were surrounding our boat!  We put the food back into the cooler and they went away.



The place where we stayed





This was the best shot I got.  I didn't have my zoom lens on..it was literally that close to the boat!

 


 






Building sandcastles



At least I got in one picture.  These kids are going to think I never went on vacation with them. :)






We treated Judah to some ice cream while Eden was napping








Our baby is finally feeling better after getting some medicine in him. That's the smile I love to see!









No comments:

Post a Comment