Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Brookfield Zoo

Eric and I wanted to take the kids to the zoo once this summer, and we didn't make it prior to me having Asher, so we braved Brookfield Zoo this past Sunday.  My parents joined us at the zoo a tad later, and we all had a great time.  I have to say that the zoo was pretty busy, but we were still able to see all the main animals that we wanted to as well as the Dinosaur exhibit that Judah was looking forward to.  It was a beautiful day and perfect weather for the zoo. 


A beautiful summer day





I think this is cool because you can see the male lion's face peeking out in the sun

We circled back around to see the lions one more time before we left, and they were laying like this!








Tigers, my favorite






Camels






A mama and baby giraffe!

The baby...so cute.







The babe just hanging out







To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment