Wednesday, March 20, 2013

26 weeks


       This was me with Eden around the same time....

Well, I am plugging along over here and rounding the last leg of my second trimester.  My pregnancies are pretty similar for the most part, but one of the differences in this one is that I am pretty tired even still.  Typically, I would have felt better during the second trimester, but I would say that I am more tired overall this time around.  I just don't have much energy.   

Also, my heartburn isn't quite as bad as it was with the other two (yet), although I do still have some.  It should kick in more during third trimester.  I don't have many aches and pains just yet, although that usually kicks in third trimester as well.  I still am in love with "cutie" oranges and anything sweet.  I am starting to get more excited about meeting our little guy.  Every time I see a newborn, I can't wait to hold my own, but I am cherishing this time I have with my two littles (or trying to) before things change around here.   

I would say that this little guy is about as active as Judah was (a bit less than Eden).  I wouldn't say that he is super active or that he kicks hard, but he is moving many times throughout the day and evening.  His little kicks and jabs feel sweet. 

I'll keep the updates coming!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment