Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Judah Turns 8!

I know I say this every year, but I can't believe Judah has turned another year older. Time is passing quickly! For his birthday this year, Judah wanted to play lazer tag and go bowling with a couple of his classmates.


We are so proud of our biggest boy. Things haven't always come easy for him, but we have seen him grow in both his abilities and his perseverance. Judah has never been much of a risk-taker, but we have seen him branch out this year, and take on tasks that he would have shied away from in the past. He has developed more confidence and self-awareness.

One of my favorite things about Judah is his love for people and his thoughtfulness. He recently brought donuts to school for his birthday. He brought home an extra donut and told me that one of his classmates was not at school. He made sure that I sent the donut with him the next day so that he could give it to the classmate that "missed out". When I see Judah with his friends at school in the lunchroom or otherwise, he is usually laughing or has a big smile on his face.

At home, Judah is typically willing to help out without complaining. Although he is the oldest, he is the most likely to ask us for help. And even though he is a whopping 8 years old, he still asks me to tuck him in every night. Happy Birthday, Judah. We love you a bushel and a peck.  





 Here are a couple pictures of our little party at home. I try to make birthdays feel special, so we get them a special cake for their birthdays. This year, Judah asked for a Minecraft cake.


Birthday boy

That's more like it











The day after his birthday, we met up with some friends for some arcade fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment