Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I am behind on my blog posts because I have been working on a family photo album, but here are some pictures from Mother's Day. I had a great time celebrating my wonderful mother and enjoying a nice meal out. I was reflecting on how I fall so short as a mother-in my daily interactions with my kids, in my disciplines, in my spiritual life, in my love. And I was reminded of how great God's grace is. I am so grateful for that. Because of God's grace, there is hope for my children in spite of my human efforts. He loves them more than I do, and yet he has put me in charge of shaping them. He has put me in charge of being with them day in and day out, being His reflection in their lives. What an awesome task we as mother's are charged with. Thank you God for your grace. Thank you for being so much bigger than I am.


I love Asher's cheesy smile here.





No comments:

Post a Comment