Monday, April 27, 2015

Asher-isms

I thought I would post some of Asher's phrases or words that he has been saying for a while before I forget. He says the cutest things. These are some of my favorites...


"Cracky"- this is what he calls a cracker. It's a hybrid of cookie and cracker.

"Shoop"-this is perhaps my favorite thing he says. He says "shoop" when he wants to shoot a basketball in a basketball hoop. It's a shortened version of "shoot hoops".

"Side" or "ouside"-this refers to going outside

"Bacca"- this is a shortened version of "Chewbacca" from star wars. He has a stuffed Chewbacca animal that he sleeps with. We start 'em young around here. :)

"Chikup"- this is a word for checkup. Let's just say he has seen his sister play doctor a few times.

"Sayee"- this is sorry.

"Nana"-banana

"Hold you"- another favorite. He says this when he wants Eric or I to hold him.

"Dow"-when he wants to get down

"Tay-too"-thank you. This ones super cute.

"Oga"-this refers to Olaf from Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment