Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all of you lovely mother's our there! This Mother's Day was a tad uneventful, because Eric had to spend a lot of time sprucing/fixing up things at our Elgin rental, and weekends are the best time for him to get those things done. The original plan was that Eric would take the kids to a place where you can decorate your own plates and have the kids make something for me with their hand prints on it. But, he just didn't have time for that so he is going to take the kids to do that next weekend instead. One highlight is that I went out with my mom Sunday night for Starbucks and then out to a movie, so that was nice. Here are a few pictures of the kids on Mother's Day (although ironically I am in none of them). :) Eric did take the kids out for a short while in the evening after he got home (I stayed home with Asher), and they came home with a necklace and bracelet for me, which was cute. Being a mommy is no small task, but I am so grateful to have these three in my life. :)





Classic











She's so silly!






This is what Judah made for me at school-so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment