Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let It Snow

Eric and Judah had the chance to go see a movie at the theatre for free this past Saturday.  So, while the big boys were having a fun morning, Eden and I got to hang out.  It was snowing so beautifully. Once I put Asher down for a nap, Eden wanted to go outside and play.  It was the perfect snowy day!

"Look mom, SNOW!"




She's up to no good


"Mom, I'm gonna get you!"

 





She kept trying to get me with snow. :)

Watch out!








 





 





Eden discovered the joy of eating fresh snow. :)  She put her face in the snow and licked it.  This became one of her favorite things to do.  Silly girl.


"I'm eating snow, mommy!"
 








Judah came home just as we were ready to go in, but he wanted to play outside a little, too. 






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment