Monday, July 29, 2013

Eden and the Tent

A couple weeks ago, Eden just started randomly saying that she wanted to sleep in her tent.  I don't know where she came up with this idea, but she was fairly insistent and kept asking if she could.  Despite the fact that she is still in her crib, I thought it might be fun to let her sleep in her tent for one night and see how it went.  So, I set up the tent in her room and put a pillow and blankets in there to make it comfy.  Eden was very excited about the whole thing, and she seemed very excited to be sleeping on her own in her tent. 

 












Ready for bed


Well, no sooner had I left the room when Eden burst into tears.  I went back in there to see what she was so upset about, but I could barely understand her because she was crying so hard.  Apparently, she liked the idea of sleeping in a tent more than actually sleeping in a tent.  Poor girl was really upset.  After she calmed down, I put her back in her crib (per her request) for the night.  She hasn't asked to sleep in her tent since...I figure it might be a while before she wants to try that again. :) 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment