Thursday, July 5, 2012

More Water Fun

It's been hot outside...very hot.  I am always tempted to stay inside on days like this, since loading up two kids and spending time outside in 100 degree weather does not sound very fun to me at all (I am more of an air conditioning type of girl).  So, if we do venture outside, I am more likely to set up the water table and kiddie pool in the backyard and let the kids play, since it is less work for me, the kids still have fun playing in water, and our backyard has lots of shade which is always helpful on hot days.  Judah always opts for squirting the hose, and he was cracking me up the other day because he decided to squirt himself in the head and the mouth...on purpose....numerous times.  Funny kid.

He loves to play outside, regardless of the temperature!

"Here you go, Judah!"



Aren't they cute?

Target practice!








"Look Mom, I'm going to squirt my face!"





And now in the mouth...



Someone got squirted by her brother

No comments:

Post a Comment