Monday, May 14, 2012

He likes to push her...

My parents got Eden this pink "wagon" (as Judah calls it) for her first birthday, and Judah just loves to push her in it.  When we go for walks, he insists on pushing the pink car, and sometimes he just likes to push her up and down the sidewalk when we are in the front yard.  He occassionally likes to take off running while pushing Eden, and she thinks it is hilarious.  I am so glad I could capture these fun sweet brother-sister moments!

Here we

GOOOOOO!

Weeeeeeee!




Love this one


He's giving Eden a pep-talk. :)

Judah also thought it was funny to leave Eden on the sidewalk while running away.

While he certainly is cute running towards me, I had to inform him that it was not nice to leave his sister all by herself.

Much better

No comments:

Post a Comment