Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Thank you to all who have served our country by fighting for the freedom that we enjoy!  We are so blessed to live where we do and to enjoy the freedom that we have been given. 

Today was a low-key kind of day.  We spent some time outside....well, Judah and daddy spent some time outside, as it was a little warm for me. :)  I had this great idea to make chicken shish kabobs for the grill.  I have actually never made them before, but I knew I would love them.  So, off to the store we went to get the ingredients, and I loved how they turned out.  Soooo easy, too.  All-in-all, we had a wonderful day remembering those who have given their lives for our freedom as well as celebrating the very freedom that they died for. 




Don't they look yummy?

Time to grill!

She liked watching daddy grill


Yuuuummmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment