Sunday, July 3, 2011

Backyard Fun

I have a feeling that Judah and I will be doing quite a few backyard activities this summer.  It's no surprise that he loves the outdoors, and just simple activities, like playing with the hose, or throwing a ball in and out of the kiddy pool, makes him happy.  I actually prefer playing in the backyard at this stage, since I don't have to pack up the kids and don't have to worry about getting things ready to go somewhere.  Just this weekend, we broke out a fun sprinkler that I got on clearance last summer.  I wasn't sure how he would react to the sprinkler, since it was squirting everywhere, but he loved it!  It was so funny because he liked grabbing the little "arms" that were squirting water and put them on his stomach and head...he even liked drinking out of it.  Silly, silly boy.  It's so fun for us to hear him laugh and see his huge smile as he discovers new things.  And, of course, it's fun for me to document those sweet moments.





















1 comment:

  1. Hi Pru, loved seeing photos of the kids and your notes about your move. The register is a great idea. Hope your new house is perfect for your family. I know it will be nice to be closer to Melissa and Hal. I look forward to watching the children grow via more photos in the future. Wish I could see you all more often. Take care. Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete