Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Splash Pad Fun

Judah and his playgroup buddies met at the spash pad and had some fun this week.  I just love seeing the pure joy on Judah's face as he runs around carefree with his little friends.  I think he ran around the whole time we were there.  It was supposed to rain, but the weather looked okay, so we decided to go, and it ended up being the perfect day for splashing around.  Of course, playgroup is just as much for me as it is for Judah.  I also enjoyed some much needed time chatting with other adults, so it was a win-win.  Baby sister was a sleeping beauty sporting her cool shades and hat.  What a great way to spend a nice summer morning!

My little dolly

 Getting wet...


 Leah loves chasing Judah...it's so cute!




Here are some of Judah's little friends:








More running around






 She must have been worn out from all the running around :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment