Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Our kids are so blessed to have such a wonderful daddy!  Eric is such a natural daddy, and Judah just loves to do anything with him.  They are such buddies together.  Judah does all kinds of things with Eric-everything from shopping at Home Depot to "helping" Eric clean the garage.  I know that baby sister will grow to love her daddy, too, and I look forward to seeing how she looks up to him.  This Father's Day, we went to church in the morning and then Judah and Eric spent the afternoon cleaning the car.  Judah was probably more in the way than anything, but Eric let him "help" anyway.  In the evening, we met my parents for dinner to celebrate both Eric and my dad.  What a wonderful day to celebrate the wonderful gift that we have in fathers.

My three blessings

 Daddy's lovies
 Cleaning the car on Father's Day






 Washing all the dirt off the tires

 Even little sister got to spend some time outside

 

No comments:

Post a Comment