Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Great Outdoors

My little guy loves being outside.  I mean, LOVES it.  I know, what little boy doesn't like to run around outside, right?  So, yesterday when the weather was nice (or should I say HOT), we went outside when little sister was taking a nap.  It was nice to have some one-on-one time with Judah, since we haven't had as much of that lately.  I also couldn't help taking my camera outside to take some action shots of my little guy running aorund and playing with his ball.  So, here is my mini-photo shoot of Judah enjoying the great outdoors.

My handsome guy
 Love these eyelashes





 It's quite funny because every time we go outside, Judah insists on carrying a rock with him everywhere.  I know you can't see it well here, but he is carrying his rock in one hand and his water cup in the other.
 Looks like he's done with the water cup.
 Oh, the beloved ball.  He loves this thing (or any ball for that matter).



No comments:

Post a Comment