Monday, May 2, 2011

Compare and Contrast

I always like hearing who people think our kids look like.  It's neat to hear different perspectives even if I don't see it myself.  Since Eden has been born, most people have told us that they see a resemblance between her and Judah.  This is funny to Eric and me because neither of us see it.  We think most things about their appearances are different-everything from their nose, lips, hair, and even the shapes of their faces.  So, I decided to go back and look at pictures of Judah during his first month to compare his pictures to hers.  I did my best to try and find pictures that looked somewhat similar to make the best comparisons.  
























Eric and I still don't really see the resemblence, but there may be some similarities from some of Judah's older pictures.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i know i say i can see resemblances but it isn't as obvious in pictures...so i may just be seeing things :) i know though that you have two absolutely adorable sweet little ones that you have the privilege to raise...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be totally right, too. There may be some resemblance from Judah's older photos. They ARE a privilege to raise...thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete