Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our Snow Day

It's funny because today was really not unlike many of our days, since I stay at home with Judah, but there is something about not being ABLE to go anywhere that makes me feel more cooped up.  We had quite a snowfall, and, of course, we were snowed in, so here is what our snow day looked like: ate breakfast, watched our Baby Praise video, played "ball" (which consists of sitting on the floor and bouncing or rolling the ball back and forth), read books, (mommy) took shower, watched the snow outside, had a "tickle fight", danced (minimally), played with Play-Doh, and colored two pictures....all before lunch.  Here are some pictures...

The view from our front door.
Sometimes he likes to chew on the containers....
 and sometimes he likes to wear the Play-Doh.
 So mommy made him a necklace...
 and a bracelet.  I know, I know, but I didn't know what else to make!
 Coloring Big Bird

 Mommy and Judah's finished creation!
 We didn't get to quite finish this, but that's ok.
    
Then during lunch, Judah decided to get messy with the cottage cheese while mommy was on the computer...that'll teach me.


 And then I uncovered this....notice the cottage cheese "curds" in his hair.
 So, we took a bath.
 Judah all nice and clean...and watching the snow.
 My little sweetie!


Judah took a shorter nap, so we decided to go outside to "play" in the snow.

 Hilarious!
 Get me down from here!!!
 Weeeeeeee!
 Well, I did discover that Judah's favorite thing is to taste test the snow.

Needless to say, we had a fun snow day, but this mommy is pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment