Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I had a more difficult time getting Judah to sit still with his Valentine's Day sign this year, but here he is wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! 



Here is Judah last year on Valentine's Day.  I love looking at older pictures to see how much he has grown and changed. 




This year, we attempted to work on a Valentine's Day project which worked out well for the most part.  Judah isn't much into "crafts" at this point, so I try to save them for more special occassions.  I did let him use markers to color....thank goodness they make washable ones!

My little guy working diligently at coloring his hearts.
 Great job, buddy!
 Here is one of the finished projects.  Daddy loved it!
 Hmmm...can I eat these?
 He decided that answer was yes.
 Mommy had to take the markers away....so sad!
Don't worry, we moved on to Play-Doh and he was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment