Monday, January 7, 2019

Christmas 2018

I'm on a bit of a delay right now. For one reason or another, I haven't been focusing on many pictures lately and even less on getting them from my camera to my computer so I can post them. So, here's some (late) Christmas photos from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. After church on Christmas Eve, we headed to my parents house for our annual tradition of eating cookies, singing Christmas carols, and reading the story "The Christmas That Almost Wasn't". The kids really look forward to this (and so do I). Christmas Day was at home and my parents and brother joined us in the afternoon for more presents and a meal. It was a great day. I didn't take tons of pictures, but here is what I have. :)

Christmas Eve




Singing carols


The funniest part was Asher holding his book pretending to read the words while he sang. So funny!

I later discovered that I had a smudge on my lens, which is why some of these pictures look foggy.







Uncle Abe and the kiddos

Dad's annual reading

Christmas morning






No comments:

Post a Comment