Thursday, January 11, 2018

Question and Answer

I saw this silly little Q&A on facebook that you are supposed to do with your kids. I don't like to post things like that on FB, but I thought it would be cute to write down the questions and ask the kids, so I can post them here for future reference. I asked all three kids the same questions, and here are their answers...

1. What do I say a lot? J: "Rise and shine!", E: "Something cute about us.", A: "I love my Asher."
2. What makes me happy? J:"When you kiss daddy.", E: "When we listen to you.", A: "When I give you a hug."
3. What makes me sad? They ALL said "When we don't listen to you."
4. How tall am I? J: "6 pounds, 24 ounces", E: "Very very tall!", A: "16 inches" (apparently, we need to work on measurement accuracy with the kids).
5. What's my favorite thing to do? J: "Watch movies", E: "Be kind", A: "Hug"
6. What is my favorite food? J: "Chili", E: "Tacos", A: "Pasta"
7. If I could go anywhere, where would it be? J: "Hawaii", E: "New York City", A: "Chicago"
8. What is my favorite thing to read? J: "Christian books", E: "Our family picture books", A: "Famous books"
9. What is my job? J: "Keeping us safe.", E: "To love people and be a follower of Jesus", A: "To be nice."
10. What is my favorite color? They ALL said "Green"
11. How much do I love you? J: "10 million infinities", E: "Infinity", A: "A lot!"
12. Can you live without me? J: "No, are you crazy?!", E: "Well, one day when you are so old, you will die, and we will still be here. So, we'll have to live without you then." (thank you, Eden), A: No!"

I love hearing their answers and perspective on things during this stage in life! I hope we can look back on these when they are older and get a good laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment