Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Nutcracker

We took Eden to see her first Nutcracker show in Chicago the Friday before Christmas! My parents took me to see the Nutcracker around Eden's age, so I was especially excited to share this experience with her. Unfortunately, Eden hadn't been feeling well, and I had taken her to the doctor a couple days prior. As we were heading to Chicago, we got a call from the doctor's office that her tests came back positive for strep throat....greeeaaat. We called to have a prescription picked up in Chicago, so we could get her started on medicine asap. Eden was a trooper, and was so excited to see the show. We ate dinner at Shake Shack and then headed to the Nutcracker. The show was fabulous, and Eden loved it. When it was over, she said, "I want there to be more!". I didn't take many pictures since pictures weren't allowed in the theater, but at least I got a couple beforehand. :)

Waiting for our food





No comments:

Post a Comment