Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christkindlmarket 2017

The first weekend in December, we took the kids for our annual Christkindlmarket Chicago outing. We spent the day walking around the city (the market, Macy's windows, etc.), and we ended the day in our hotel room to watch a Christmas movie. The next morning after breakfast, we went swimming, and then did some shopping before heading home. The weather was really great, too!

It always makes me laugh because I think the highlight for the kids is the hotel room. I can't say I blame them...I like hotel rooms, too! One thing that they love is looking out the windows at all the buildings and city lights. Seriously, every year they get so excited about this. At any rate, we all had fun and enjoyed our time in the big city. 








My favorite
















Judah tried his first bratwurst at the market...and liked it!































They each picked an ornament


Asher's

Eden's

  

No comments:

Post a Comment