Monday, September 19, 2016

Texas Visit

A couple weekends ago, my mom, Eden, and I flew to Texas to visit my two aunts (my mother's sisters) who happen to live right next door to each other. We called it a "girls weekend". We didn't end up doing a whole lot, since the days were hot, but it ended up being a good time to catch up on life and relax a bit. Eden and I stayed with Aunt Marsha, and my mom stayed with Aunt Linda. Here are a few photos of our time together.

Both aunts are unmarried, and they now live next to each other in this duplex. It was fun to just walk from one door to the other for visits!

Since it was close to my mom's birthday, Aunt Linda got a cake from the local bakery. It was beautiful!



This is Marsha's dog, Bella. Bella was a bit hit with Eden. Poor little Bella looked terrified that we had invaded her space, but I think she got used to us after the first day.


Eden had her little "office" all set up. Thankfully, Aunt Linda bought her a coloring book and Aunt Marsha bought her some shopkins which kept her occupied. 


Eden playing

She asked me to take a picture of this

We stopped in a really cute coffee/shop


This place had really good food.







No comments:

Post a Comment