Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Great America

The day after we went to Madison, we took Judah to Great America! It was his first time, so I brought my camera to document the occasion. It worked out well because I am not a fan of roller coasters, so I was able to take pictures while Eric did some rides with Judah. We spent part of our time in the main park and then part of our time in the water park area. My only regret was not being able to stay there longer. We had to get back about early dinnertime to pick up the other two, but I am glad that we were able to spend this time with Judah. It was a beautiful day, and we had lots of fun!















First roller coaster ride!










Thumbs up!












Judah wanted to stop and do this activity. When we asked him what his favorite thing at GA was, and he said it was shooting these. Um...we could have done this at a splash pad!
















Next stop-funnel cakes!







On to Hurricane Harbor. We had a lot of fun in here. I took some pictures and then I put my camera away, so I could get wet, too!





















No comments:

Post a Comment