Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas 2014

Here are some pictures of our Christmas Day at home. We had a relaxing day. We were supposed to go over to my parents house for Christmas lunch/dinner, but my mom wasn't feeling well, so we postponed the meal until the day after Christmas (thankfully, she was feeling better by then). Everything turned out great, and the kids had a great Christmas Day!

Obligatory Christmas morning pic in coordinating pjs. 


What's in here?


This girl loves her cars
Balls!!!




She has been asking for an Elsa and Anna "Barbie" doll (as she calls it) for a long time. She was so excited for these!








What is going on??





Silly girl









At Grandad and Grammie's house

















Uncle Abe was sick for Christmas, so he visited us a couple days later when he was feeling better. I wish I had taken a picture of the kids with Uncle Abe when he was here, but I forgot, so here they are with the gifts he gave them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment