Saturday, October 5, 2013

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Eden has never taken a pacifier.  I tried and tried when she was a baby and it just never took.  Well, she somehow recently found her old pacifier in a drawer somewhere (I didn't even know it was still around), and she thought it was the greatest thing.  She put it in her mouth and wanted to walk around with it.  I explained to her that paci's are for babies and she does not need a paci, but when I take it away, she yells "My paci, my paci!".  I think it's because she sees that Asher has one just like it (well, not a pink one), but it's hilarious!  We don't really let her walk around sucking this paci, but every once in a while she finds it again and we catch her with it in her mouth.  On this particular day, I thought Eric had thrown it away (but I guess not).  The kids wanted to get on the floor while Asher was doing some tummy time, and all of a sudden I see Eden with the pink paci in her mouth.  I thought it was so funny!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment